HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SIDE FILTER HPM Series 1/2" up to 1" Bspp 6000PSI -420Bar
OMT HPM high pressure filter up to 420 Bar Pressure side filter housing 1/2", 3/4" & 1" Bspp ports
These are Italian made pressure side hydraulic filter housing capable of withstanding up to 420 Bar / 6000 Psi. They have a bypass valve in case of full clog (6 bar). These come complete with 10 um filter element . See photo for flow rates.
We also can supply both a visual indicator, $125 to show when filter needs changing. Replacement filters are widely available & we have stock continuously of most sizes.
Features; Manufactured from a cast iron head and steel bowl this range of high pressure filters are used in pressure lines to provide system protection from fluid contamination.
## Please note, these assemblies come complete with 10 micron filter.
Please see our other listing for a choice of larger flow pressure filters. These give you an micron option & a range of flow up to 100 to 200 LPM
• Filter body (Materials) • Head: Cast iron (chemical heat treatment)
• Housing: Steel (chemical heat treatment)
• Bypass valve: Steel Pressure 6 bar
• Working pressure: 420 bar (42 MPa)
• Test pressure: 420 bar (42 MPa)
• Burst pressure: 840 bar (84 MPa)
• Pulsed pressure fatigue test 1,000,000 of cycles with variable pressure from 0 to 420 bar (42 MPa)Temperature
• From -25°C to +110°C Bypass valve
• Opening pressure 6 bar ±10%
• Other opening pressures on request.
These are the filters & flows to choose from in our other listing Click on this to see our Filter element choices Pressure Filter Elements.
IMPROPER SELECTION, INSTALLATION, IMPLEMENTATION AND/OR OPERATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN PERSONS WITH APPROPRIATE TECHNICAL AND MECHANICAL TRAINING CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY, SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. PROPER PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY PROCEDURES SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED PRIOR TO INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT.