HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SIDE FILTER 1" Bspp 200Lpm / 6000PSI -420Bar
SKU PRESSURE FHP 135
HYDRAULIC HIGH PRESSURE SIDE FILTER ASSEMBLY
MPfiltri Pressure side filter housing 1" bspp ports 100-200Lpm
These are Italian made pressure side hydraulic filter housing capable of withstanding up to 420 Bar / 6000 Psi. They have a bypass valve in case of full clog (6 bar). These come complete with filter element of your choice. See drop box for flow rates. The higher flow elements are a longer length to allow more flow. Please refer to photos for dimensions of filter assembly.
We also can supply both a visual,$220 or an electrical indicator, $240 to show when filter needs changing. Replacement filters are widely available & we have stock continuously of most sizes. These range from $230 to $380 each depending on size/um. Contact us from photo in listing.
These come in four micron sizes, & also longer filters for more flow (see drop box next to price)
## Please note, these assemblies come complete with .. micron filter.
Please see our other listing for a choice of larger flow pressure filters. These give you an micron option & a range of flow up to 100 to 200 LPM
• 1" Bspp ports
• Filter body (Materials) • Head: Cast iron (chemical heat treatment)
• Housing: Steel (chemical heat treatment)
• Bypass valve: Steel Pressure 6 bar
• Working pressure: 420 bar (42 MPa)
• Test pressure: 420 bar (42 MPa)
• Burst pressure: 840 bar (84 MPa)
• Pulsed pressure fatigue test 1,000,000 of cycles with variable pressure from 0 to 420 bar (42 MPa)Temperature
• From -25°C to +110°C Bypass valve
• Opening pressure 6 bar ±10%
• Other opening pressures on request.
IMPROPER SELECTION, INSTALLATION, IMPLEMENTATION AND/OR OPERATION BY ANYONE OTHER THAN PERSONS WITH APPROPRIATE TECHNICAL AND MECHANICAL TRAINING CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY, SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. PROPER PRECAUTIONS AND SAFETY PROCEDURES SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED PRIOR TO INSTALLATION AND OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT.