Mobile Hose Fixers & Hydraulics have been involved in the design, installation and repair of high pressure hydraulic systems found all over modern on road and off road vehicles.
These systems include but are not limited to;
- Air brake systems
- Air conditioning
- Convertible roofs
- Fuel injection
- Power steering
- Suspension systems
- Transmission oil cooling
- Turbo charger lubrication and cooling
- Wireless remote control systems
Additionally, mechanical power take off and or low voltage electric powered pump and valve systems are also installed and maintained to provide hydraulic power for;
- Car transporters
- Earth tippers
- Remote cooling systems for buses
- Street sweepers
- Tail gate loaders
- Tilt trays
- Tow trucks
- Walking floors
Recent projects include;
- Astra Convertible removal and replacement of deteriorated high pressure hoses on hydraulically operated roof retract System.
- Complete Hydraulic Installation of Skip Bin Trucks.
- Installation of Tipper Valve and Cylinder and associated Hoses to New Tipper Conversion.
- Mercedes Benz Convertibles Overhaul of high pressure mini Hydraulic Cylinders for roof retract system.
- Plumb up Waste Paper transporters one with Compactor/ pusher and one with walking floor.
- Re-manufacture of Power steering hoses for BMW, Chrysler, Honda, Mercedes Benz, and Toyota.
- Removal from Tour Bus a belt driven mechanical Miter Box for engine radiator and inter cooler fan and replacing with a Hydraulic Pump and Motor to remotely drive a cooling fan. System is complete with Temperature Dependent Speed Control and Priority Valve for the vehicle’s power steering system.
- Wireless remote Control Systems for Tow Trucks, tilt Trays and Low Load Trailers.